Short Term Loan
When your business doesn't qualify for a line of credit from a bank, you might still have success in obtaining money from then in the form of a one-time, short-term loan (less than a year) to finance your temporary working capital needs. If you've established a good banking relationship with a banker, he or she might be willing to provide a short-term note for one order or for a seasonal inventory and/or accounts receivable buildup.
- It can be raised in short period.
- Bad Credit Accepted.
- Limited Paperwork.
- Suitable for a wide range of business purposes.
- Loan amount from INR 1 Lac to INR 50 Lacs
- Customised credit criteria
- No prepayment charges
- Loan tenure of 6 months to 3 years
- VAT returns for the last 12 months
- ITR – Financial documents for the last 2 years
- KYC documents of the applicant and the organisation
- Bank statements for the last 6 months
- Loans or overdraft sanction letters (if any)