A Home Loan with Standard Chartered Bank lets you do more than just buy a home. We also offer our existing Home Loan customers a Top Up Loan, which is a loan facility over and above their existing loan. So, if you have taken a Home Loan with us and are now in need of additional funding, a Top Up Loan is the answer for you. Whether you want to buy a new home theatre system, renovate your home, or finance your child’s education, a top up on your Home Loan allows you to meet your needs at attractive interest rates.
- A Home Loan customer who has been making repayments for more than 6 months is eligible to apply for a top up
- You can apply for a top up of up to 100% of the original loan amount disbursed*
- The top up tenure can be up to the outstanding tenure on your existing home loan
- Lower Costs: Compared to other alternatives such as personal loans, a top up gives you a better deal when it comes to interest rates and processing fees, so you can leverage your existing home loan to help you save costs
- Convenient Repayment Plan: A Top Up Loan allows you to repay over a longer tenure compared to a personal loan, helping you to keep your monthly outflow low.
- You also have the option of transferring your existing loan to Standard Chartered Bank and availing a Top Up Loan along with the transfer. Call our phone banking lines now to learn more.